- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Sankofa collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sankofa with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a contact form
- Opt in to receive newsletters or marketing materials
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Sankofa collects your data so that we can:
- Provide a channel of communication by which we can discuss our services
- Perform any legal obligations
How do we store your data?
Sankofa securely stores your data on password-restricted computer devices used at office locations, and on its web host and/or email provider’s servers. Our providers are 1&1 IONOS Ltd. Company Registration No. 03953678 and MailChimp.
Sankofa will keep your personal data for as long as it remains necessary for the purpose in which it is being processed. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing these emails from our servers.
Sankofa would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Sankofa from contacting you for marketing purposes, which you can do by emailing email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
AMC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Sankofa for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Sankofa correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Asaph to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Sankofa erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Sankofa restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Sankofa’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Sankofa transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
AMC some cookies to improve your experience on our website, including:
- Remembering your Privacy Preferences
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Sankofa uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- Analytics – Sankofa uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Sankofa uses Google Analytics for this purpose.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, or change your privacy and cookie preferences at any time in the Privacy Preferences. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com